Support Backup and Restore app/game data on Nexus 4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by leoknight, Feb 21, 2013.

1. leoknight

leoknight New Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Back up and restore using Titanium Backup Pro on my Optimus G2x was easy since it has SD card, I can back up my data on SD card but Nexus 4 lacked the SD card slot, is it even possible to restore my data after factory reset on my Nexus 4? I try using Titanium Backup to back up my data to my Google Drive and Dropbox but I don't see any way to restore my data from either Google Drive or Dropbox back to my Nexus 4.

Advertisement
  2. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Male
    Student
    Atlanta
    You can always copy the Titanium folder to your computer, then copy them back to your phone after the reset. I don't see why you couldn't use DropBox. You would just need to install DropBox from the Play Store (same as Titanium).

3. leoknight

leoknight New Member

Jan 15, 2013
    I have no problem downloading the files from Google Drive to my computer and then transfer it right back to my phone, but I was not given any option to restore data back to my app. At any rate, after I looked around different option and setting in Titanium Backup, I found out I need to refresh apps list which was somewhat hidden within the menu which was one missing step that I didn't know about so I solve my issue now.

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Thread moved to its support forum. :)

Tags: