Backup/Restore Voicemails - Titanium Backup?Support

Last Updated:

1. grimloch

grimloch Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have 73 visual voicemails on my Evo right now. If I backup the stock voicemail program with Titanium Backup will I be able to restore them all after wiping all data and/or installing a different ROM (as well as Sprint VVM)??

If not, is there another way to backup the downloaded voicemails on the phone, i.e. not emailing them to myself?

Advertisement
  2. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

I think voice mails are stored with Sprint... not sure. Don't quote me on that.

3. grimloch

I'm pretty sure that the Evo downloads voicemails and saves them in some type of audio format to the phone. I was just hoping that someone has already tried backing up with Titanium and what their results were on restoring after a hard reset or new ROM..

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

back up the app and data with titanium just in case. mine were there and I am pretty sure I DID NOT use titanium to restore them...but you never know

5. grimloch

Success!

I backed up the sprint vm app and data with TB, flashed CM6.1, then installed sprint vvm apk and finally restored the app and data with TB. Did a soft reset and all of my voicemails were restored. Even the unlistened vms still showed up as unlistened!

Mr. Ed likes this.