• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Backup to "drive"?

Thx

But this is hilarious: someone JUST NOW came through with a macbook for me to use, tomorrow

But any tricks/tips (that're not already widely published) for making the whole process streamlined are certainly welcome, though the operation looks pretty straightforward

Thx again!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Oh, yeah!: cleared cache (a number of times, actually, especially when the volt would become virtually inoperable...seems a decent temporary fix)

dalvik, I knew nothing about until I just now looked it up. According to a couple of things I read, it's said that it was replaced with ART

MyBackup looks great and I'd probably use it if it weren't for the fact that one of the many problems I'm having is any time I try to download an app, the download stops at - usually - 77%

So there's my Catch-22

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones