My battery life was bad, but it was OK, but in the past few days my battery life is 10% per 30minutes(Just over 5 hours on a charge). I used to get 8-10 hours on a charge. I noticed last week that while it was charging the status of the battery was "Overheat". I think I somehow cooked the battery? I use TaskKiller and kill 95% of apps automatically, I have bluetooth,wireless,GPS disabled and the screen dimmed. I have not changed or installed any new apps. I have not changed the way I use the phone at all. My battery was dead, 0%, and it charged to 95% in about 45 minutes. Is this even possible? In fact in the past two days I have not gotten the charge above 95% at all.