Bad Droid Magnet? Not DockingSupport

Last Updated:

1. gidget

gidget Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Dec 16, 2009
    i've noticed that my droid does not play well with the car dock and the desk dock. when i put it in the docks, especially the car dock, sometimes it does not go to the nav screen (which is fine with me), but sometimes it doesn't even go into landscape. there is always a lag, but often it does not go at all. if i take it back out and try again, sometimes it still wigs out, but most of the time on the 2nd or 3rd try, it will finally go into landscape and dock mode. the home dock is better, it usually goes into dock mode, but often lags in screen lock mode and then finally goes to the dock clock. sometimes the weather does not load immediately, either, but i feel like that is maybe a separate issue. in any case, do you think maybe my magnet is wonky? i'm still in my first month of this particular droid (the first one's touchscreen went nuts after about 20 days and i had to return it). if it's the magnet or something causing a problem, perhaps i should exchange this one, too? opinions, ideas, help? thanks!