bad signal/reception

Last Updated:

1. teen

teen New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi I had my desire only a few months and Im having a few problems. Even though it shows full signal I lose calls halfway through people try calling me only to get my answer phone but phone is next to me showing full signal. If I try and use the internet it won't upload pages unless I put wi-fi on. It's not where I live as husband on same network and his phone is fine. What should do. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

Buy an iphone4 and put a rubber jonny on it!

Seriously though, I have no idea. You are the first person to report a signal problem that I have come across.

3. teen

Oh well strange. It's annoying as I love this phone its just frustrating losing signal halfway through a call. Still waiting for tech people to call back from my contract people to see if they can help :rolleyes:

4. Nodders

Nodders Well-Known Member

Sounds very strange as freefall noted - first time I've heard of this one.

You imply that you noticed the problem at home. Does it happen anywhere else? If it does then I would just take the phone back to where you got it (with your husbands), show them the problem and swap it. If it doesn't happen anywhere else then that is very strange.

5. teen

Nope its completely random when and where it happens so something weird is going on
    with the phone

6. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Check your APN settings for your network are correct.