• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root baked snack 1.8 horrible battery drain!?

As mentioned above, reflash the rom (1.8) as it has kernel 6. I've been running baked 1.8 for a few days, and the standby time is unbelievable... really really good. During use, battery life is average for me.

I have heard that some people need to flash kernel 6 again on top of the rom for proper performance. Personally I'm not so sure about that, as I have not had a problem with the kernel on first flash of the rom. I did re-flash it to compare, and did not notice any difference.

Upvote 0
As mentioned above, reflash the rom (1.8) as it has kernel 6. I've been running baked 1.8 for a few days, and the standby time is unbelievable... really really good. During use, battery life is average for me.

I have heard that some people need to flash kernel 6 again on top of the rom for proper performance. Personally I'm not so sure about that, as I have not had a problem with the kernel on first flash of the rom. I did re-flash it to compare, and did not notice any difference.

i just installed baked snack 1.8 and my kernel shows #2 :thinking:

Upvote 0
Here are my stats for today...pretty nice, yes? 7:51am 100% 3:15pm 79%

snap20101025_152418.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones