Ballistic CaseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. firemanjay

firemanjay Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    marctronixx and shantytownbrown like this.
  2. tpdtopcop

tpdtopcop Well-Known Member

3. firemanjay

I have been waiting as well.
    I watched all of there videos for the IPhone and I will tell you i'm impressed.

4. tpdtopcop

tpdtopcop Well-Known Member

Checked out all the videos also and I must say I am impressed as well. This just may be my next case. Thanks for the link on this case.

5. 5maximus71771

5maximus71771 Well-Known Member

Yeah I've been keeping tabs on both the defender and the ballistic,,,but i prefer the ballistic hands down,I stopped off at an ATT store and took a look at the ballistic case for the iPhone,,not only is this case a beast but its got an awesome extra rugged belt holster.plus I like how the ballistic gonna have red accents to match the Evo.

6. Havok84

Havok84 Member

Oh hell yes!

marctronixx likes this.
  7. quijibo

quijibo Well-Known Member

I signed up for their notification when someone posted it a couple of weeks ago, I'm glad you brought it up since I totally forgot about it. I have been disappointed by too many cases to order spontaneously but this one is cool enough to tempt me.

Adam

marctronixx likes this.
  8. shantytownbrown

shantytownbrown Well-Known Member

i will keep my eye on this..thaks

9. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

This case looks cool, but visually the Otterbox Defender looks better. Hopefully they will both come out soon and get some reviews up.

10. UCChemE05

UCChemE05 Well-Known Member

Nice, thanks for the heads up. This maybe my next case once my current one requires replacement. Only thing I'm worried about is the "bulkiness" when putting the phone in my pocket & also for when using the kickstand. I have a two layer case now and I'm not sure I'd want much thicker in my pocket. Also, it puts the kickstand a little off balance and is now much easier to knock over.

11. 5maximus71771

yeah well as far as bulkiness is concerned it looks like the ballistics def chunkier than the defender hands down.

12. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

I think the 'ballistics' name is fitting for that. With THAT much hard plastic wrapping the phone, I think you could use it for ballistics testing. That's nice if you're a clutz I suppose... maybe excessive, but hey, we're 'mericans. Overboard is never far enough. I know it ain't for me...

13. capt512

capt512 Member

I like the red accents on ballistic, but overall like the design of the defender more, however the kickstand still being useable will very likely shoot me towards the ballistic.

14. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

The Defender has a built in kickstand..................

capt512 likes this.
  15. capt512

capt512 Member

Hmm well crap now I need to look at the defender again...wonder who will come out first?!

16. firemedic624

firemedic624 New Member

17. quijibo

quijibo Well-Known Member

It shouldn't be too long now that their site shows the EVO model. It looks like the outer layer is thin enough to see through, maybe TPU? With the outside layer so thin maybe it won't be so bulky? I also didn't realize that it had an integrated screen protector. What is the fourth layer? The only thing that I'm not too fond of is that it has one big hole for the camera/speaker/flash.

Adam

marctronixx likes this.
  18. 5maximus71771

This is THE case that ivebeen holding my breath on for months,ill def be bypassing the defender for this baby hands down.

19. 5maximus71771

Just got off the phone with customer service over at ballistic TODAY and spoke to a rep who stood concrete on the 2nd week of November as far as the release date,,,I will be ditching the seidio-3500mah battery for this case.The ballstic looks like its the ultimate,never thought I'd ever sacrifice the 2day standby time for a case,lol,can't wait to get mine.

20. firemanjay

I am waiting as well

21. firemanjay

I wonder if they will be doing any other colors?

22. stanglifemike

stanglifemike Well-Known Member

I am not a fan of all of these "tough" cases.....but I gotta be honest. This thing actually looks pretty freaking cool!! If I ever think I'll need a case to be put to the test, this would be the one hands down!! Not bad, not bad at all....

Just out of curiousity, what do all of you, who buy these kinds of cases, do for a living? Or if its a hobby/activity that requires your phone to be this protected, what hobby/activity is it? Or do you just use these cases "in case" of an accident (pun intended) :D

23. firemanjay

Screen Name says it all.........................

24. 5maximus71771

For me that red trim is perfect,goes so well with the color scheme of the Evo...Love the look.

25. stanglifemike

stanglifemike Well-Known Member

After watching some of their youtube videos I think I just may buy this case when its available. I dont know that I'll use it that often....but then again I may. I am a Nissan technician. My Evo usually sits on top of my toolbox beside my laptop, or in my uniform shirt pocket. I keep it naked most of the time for ease of sliding in and out of my shirt pocket. I used to keep it in leather pouch, like I carried all of my other previous HTC phones(TP2, TP, Touch), but noticed it would hit the female end seatbelt buckle if I wasnt careful. I knew that once I got busy I would start hitting it against the buckle and denting up the side of my Evo. I started thinking, I might actually use this with that indestructible belt clip of theirs everday at work, and just leave my Evo naked on the weekends and evenings. So, anyway, I'm done rambling to all of you about my thoughts :D . Any one know or have an idea of what these will cost?