Ban the person above you

1. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

Rosebud ban.
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Banned for suggesting a perfume when it's frosty daiquiris for me - I'm not easily misled. Oh - and legs. I want legs. King crab or chicken, either will do, if done right.
  3. Clementine_3

Perfume? Really? That's where your mind went? Must be all the leg-looking, 'cause that's all you get...a look at a KFC commercial. I don't do crab. Best cut back on the daiquiris too.
    Citizen Kane ban - THAT Rosebud.
  4. EarlyMon

Banned because, NoReallyYouMeantCitizenKaneIwouldHaveNeverKnown which translates to - I can't reel you in any faster, I'm cranking this line in as fast as the reel will take it.
  5. Clementine_3

NoReallyIMeantCitizenKaneButWouldHaveAcceptedTheRestaurantChainSinceYouWantLegsOfSomeSortButIAmNotBringingAnyAndWasRatherSurprisedYouWentWithPerfumeAsYouDon'tSeemLikeAPerfumeKindaGuyBan
  6. EarlyMon

Banned because neither am I the sort of misogynist that was Charles Foster Kane nor are you in need of leaving your childhood toys behind, so a transformation was the perfectly cromulent approach to that ban. Extra-credit ban for not getting that legs are attached to hips, as in rosehips, but rosehips were boring, and rose petals - well, you were probably trying for that in any misinterpretation from me.

Edit ban because I'm nothing if not terribly refined, SnakeGirl. rotflma0 at that dichotomy

And a big PS ban because who eats at chain restaurants.
  7. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member

keeping it simple, banned
  8. EarlyMon

Banned because you can't any simpler than I was right there. Bonus ban for not seeing the obvious lead-in to the party, despite some people having a failure to recognize that Party Leader is my true function.
  9. Ashleyh06

Ashleyh06 Well-Known Member

Banned for not bringin the dang daquiris already!!
  10. EarlyMon

Banned because without Clementine, and always having a backup plan, I've got the strawberry ones going and the beer is already icing down - in other words, banned because where are you and the tasty snacks?!? We're counting on you over here!
  11. Ashleyh06

Banned banned banned.. because i said so !!! A mustang aint nuthn but a bytchthang haha.. now an R34 is a real car!! So ha
    EarlyMon likes this.
  12. Ashleyh06

Banned cuz u shulda known id show up empty handed for the FREE alcohol!!
  13. EarlyMon

Banned because it wouldn't be any fun if I hadn't known exactly that. How else could we make you feel more welcome because the tasty snacks didn't matter so long as you made it? Bonus ban for evidently not used to partying with civilized bohemians who know how to throw a good party - with dancing!
  14. Clementine_3

Banned for trying to pre-spin any misinterpretation. I knew where you were going with the whole legs/hips/rose hips/petals thing, you were about to practically scream "Zuzu's petals!". That would have earned you (and still does) the famous 'changing the movie in mid-ban ban'.
    You have also won today's special ban; men, refined or not, should not have perfume first and foremost in their minds.
    The dessert ban also goes to you as I can keep my childhood toys (-ish, sort of)...I ordered some Bonomo Turkish Taffy today to re-live my youth.
    SnakeGirl out.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  15. Clementine_3

And everyone who butted in is banned, I was typing! Hello!
  16. Ashleyh06

Triple ban.. ban lol
  17. EarlyMon

Clementine - Banned because I am in no way accountable for your love of perfume, and banned for even suggesting that I might be cad enough to make you mention Zuzu's petals - ding - AngelSnake. Sneak ban because I'm even nicer than you expected.

Ashley - Banned because party bans are a laughing matter. Free boxtop ban for reading anything I say in a way that doesn't cause deep consternation while wondering how I can talk this way and, you know, just not see it.
  18. Clementine_3

Banned for trying to make this all about me. Wait. It IS all about me, always!
  19. EarlyMon

Banned for being way late to that party!!!
  20. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

banned as It was cancelled dude
    get withthe picture
  21. EarlyMon

Banned because the revolution will not be televised.
  22. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

what?? I subscribed to Satellite for it :mad:
  23. Clementine_3

Banned for a non-ban post.
  24. EarlyMon

Banned for a post non-ban ban post.
  25. Ashleyh06

Too many bans in one ban ban