Bank of America: Too Crooked to Fail

1. OutofDate1980

OutofDate1980 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

The best thing you can do is move your money out of big banks. I saw a story last year about Wells Fargo harassing a couple because their daughter had defaulted on her student loan. The daughter had been living on her own when she took the loan out and didn't have her parents as co-signers. I'm sure a lot of people think, "Well if the girl can't pay her bills then the bank has every right to harass her parents to get on her daughter to make payments". Maybe the parents should have told their daughter not to die of cancer before she paid off all her financial obligations....

saptech likes this.
  3. OutofDate1980

OutofDate1980 Well-Known Member

I think I'm coming along with the view that Ron Paul has toward the Federal Reserve, a corporation that is owned by the banks. Too much conflict of interest for it to exist.
  4. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

And if you look at the way the system is set up, you have to have some type of bank account in order to conduct day to day business. If your employer pays you, he pays you via a check. In order to cash the check, you must have a bank account. If you don't have a bank account, then they'll charge you a fee. Paying most bills requires you to pay via check, or if you're paying online, via a credit/debit card. We need to have the "Close your big bank account" day on a monthly basis IMO.