• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BareBones For my phone

Ok so I have an android phone clone its haipai I9389 and I have:

- Rooted the phone
- Made backup using flash tool
- Made back up using titanium back up
- replaced a lot of the stock apps
- Installed Cwm
- Installed super SU and BusyBox

Now what I want to do is a few things

- Bare Bones - basically I use my phone for calling, Texting, Some games here and there So I want to get rid of everything I do not need. I know you guys do not know what is one my phone so If there is a place I can get a list of stuff and what it is so I can do it that would be great. I already googled stuff but I'm getting very little, just seems to be threads about problems with the items instead of explanations to what each thing is and does for the phone.

- I Then want to optimize everything to is best setting from volume Tweaks to load speed Tweaks and beyond so Is there A good couple apps and tutorials on how to properly do this, again I have looked to little success

- Finally do any of these apps like titainium back up have manuels, because I can find some how to's for little things but there is so much to the apps I would love an actual manuel then just dive in a figure it out.

thanks for any help and answers

Welcome to Android Forums.

The phone you have does not yet have a forum dedicated to it in this resource so I moved your thread from Android Lounge to the forum for phones without a dedicated forum.

With other phones here there is an All Things Root sub-forum in each to address many of the questions you posed. The point is that each phone is different from the others and some of the information is the same in all of them and some is different.

The Android environment for most people is an environment where they get a few system updates a year and app updates every day (in my case I update about six apps a day).

The apps you are wanting to remove was out there by the manufacturer/carrier and might be updated with the next system update. If you remove it then the system update will fail.

The approach for most people is to disable those apps or ignore them.

You have the highest probability of finding other users of your phone in the forum where your thread now resides.

Good luck.

... Thom

Reactions: Hunsdale
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones