Barx in Android Forums

Last Updated:

1. thebarx

thebarx New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi I'm Barx, I'm from Mexico. I have 22 years old. I'm an Animation and Digital Art Student.

I would like to have a rock like a pet, but my mother even rocks don't accept them like that. I'm officially a midterm geek.

I have a Laptop with Windows 7, and Crunch-Bang Linux. I tried Fedora, Mandriva, Open Suse, PC Linux, Debian, Open Solaris, and Ubuntu, so I'm a midterme geek :D, because I actually don't accept Red Hat Linux Distributions because of many problems with packages and such kind of things.

I am a hand-drawing artist. I try to be an Digital Artists fighting on the side of gimp, inkscape, and some times Photoshop and recently with Painter. I still prefer the open source ones, because are easier and frendlier to use.

I'm learning to use Autodesk Maya 2009 on ubuntu and crashes less than in windows 7. I hate that ati never made new video-drivers to the actual and newer Xorg-Xserver, I can't enjoy the new of the new on Linux for my laptop, and windows hate my computer, The programs I use in there with wine on linux works better, give me a break.:confused:

Well, the main reason why I'm here is to try if it's possible to install an Android OS on an Iphone that is not mine, but my cousin asked me for help to make it work. Actually, I have the behaviors to unlock iphones from my relatives, however; I don't have one to fond of knowledgs about gatgets. My cell phone is a nokia that barely has some colors, the cover where it's the batery is missing, so the batery unplugs easily. The main reason is $$, but I would like to know how to set an Android OS on an Iphone that its new update locked self. I have since last 2 weeks and iphone and old methods are not working, so it would be great if you tell me where to begin.:)

Advertisement
  2. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

welcome Barx

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: