1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Baseball Box Score App

Last Updated:

1. 07outback

07outback New Member This Topic's Starter

I coach my son's little league team, and I am looking for an app to record box score info preferrably one that is similiar to iScore for the iPhone. To view this app go to iScore Baseball - Product Info.

Is there an app like this for andriod?

Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. OXM_Chase

OXM_Chase Well-Known Member

Baseball Scores by Vireo got good reviews. Not sure how it works personally as I just downloaded it.

3. milrtime83

milrtime83 Well-Known Member

There is Android Baseball Scoring Lite but the reviews are bad and the little bit I played around with it, it was very cumbersome and hard to enter team and player information. I couldn't actually get to the scoring part, but you may have to have a full team entered to do that I'm not sure.

4. aguywithabat19

aguywithabat19 Member

ttt

5. OXM_Chase

what's ttt? the apps I've been usng are ridiculously slow at updating the scores

6. jbarrett020

jbarrett020 Well-Known Member

i was looking for a old fashion score sheet. where i can put a position number double play or things like that. It would be sweet if it entered the starters for me.. this way i could sit at a game, listen on mlb at bat and keep my own score sheet.

i like baseball :)

7. Empyreal

Empyreal New Member

I found that iScore for iPhone looks incredible. I asked the developers if they would consider porting this to Android and they said they would if the demand was there. Feel free to e-mail them with the request. If they hear from enough folks it might actually happen.

8. OXM_Chase

I sent them an email asking them to port it

9. blumer

blumer New Member

Hi, all. There IS now such an app in the Market called 6-4-3 Baseball Scorecard. Has a much more paper-and-pencil scorebook feel than some of the corresponding iPhone apps. Cheers!

10. ftm1

ftm1 New Member

Just wanted to let you all know that the official iScore Baseball has now been released for the Android platform. We appreciate all the requests to have iScore ported over the last year, and have finally made it available.

You can find it in the "Android Marketplace" by searching for "iScore", or you can find more information here:

http://iscoresports.com

Thank you, and happy scorekeeping.

11. milrtime83

milrtime83 Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice app, I just have one question. Is it actually endorsed or sponsored by ESPN? or are you just using the trademark without their permission.

12. pipkinobi

pipkinobi Member

I just released an app that is not up to the level of iScore or GameChanger but will allow quick score posts and update via Twitter.

Check it out: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.safeheading.postscrbaseball