• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Baseband Firmware Question

MisterParadox

May 22, 2012
I am finally going to install a custom Rom but it seems all of the Roms are for ND8 or NDC baseband. I have L710VPUCNDC baseband. Would I need to downgrade to the others before installing a custom Rom and if so, where can I find the right ND8 baseband download and instructions? BTW, I am looking to install Cingularity but open to suggestions. Thanks.

Go with "Wicked" Rom seems like the most stable. There's a lot better ROMs, but there less stable. I use Bliss stalk rom, so many options. I have yet to see a better rom. Just less stable.

Yep. Wicked is one of the best TW ROMs available right now. Ryan also has a new ROM. It's called the Wicked S5 Xperience and looks like the S5 ROM. Even though it's pretty new, it's amazing. The Tribute ROM is another awesome one to run. It has some kick@ss themes and is solid as a rock. I switch back and forth between the the Wicked S5 Xperience and Tribute ROMs every other week or so. :D

Reactions: mydian
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones