• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Basically New nexus S 4G

plmiller0905

Mar 11, 2010
Big City, Wisconsin
My wife is eligible to open up another line of service on her account and grabbing our daughter the Evo 3D. However, our daughter wants the Optimus which I have an old one of, laying around the house. So my plan is to activate the Optimus and I'll take the Evo 3D. Which means that I'll have both a Evo 3D and Nexus S 4G.

At this point, I'm looking to sale the Nexus S 4G for $325 but I'm open to offers.

I can not ship the phone until I receive the Evo 3D this Friday.

Let's hope this deal plays out well as your buyer seems rather new to forums and splitting up the payments like that is a little odd, no? Keep us posted...

I forgot to look at his post count. But everything seems to be working well so far. hesent me the tracking number for the remaining $50 which i should have tomorrow.

But yes, i will definitely post back once I receive the money order.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones