• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bass Booster?

Ah well. I usually only listen to the music on my phone in my car anyway. And I have subs in there ;)

Yeah I have subs in my car and I can't find anything that plays songs consistently with the quality/bass that my iPod did. I'd like to switch completely over and not even carry my iPod but I can't because I can't seem to get my LG Revolution (or any other android phone) to have consistent and acceptable bass output. I've tried MaxZing and using the EQ on there to boost lower frequencies but its so inconsistent (some songs pound ALMOST as good as my iPod but most have the same bass as with the default music player). It seems like the frequency range that the phones have just doesn't go low enough for a lot of beats in songs.

Upvote 0
Yeah I have subs in my car and I can't find anything that plays songs consistently with the quality/bass that my iPod did. I'd like to switch completely over and not even carry my iPod but I can't because I can't seem to get my LG Revolution (or any other android phone) to have consistent and acceptable bass output. I've tried MaxZing and using the EQ on there to boost lower frequencies but its so inconsistent (some songs pound ALMOST as good as my iPod but most have the same bass as with the default music player). It seems like the frequency range that the phones have just doesn't go low enough for a lot of beats in songs.
Neutron music player is now in the Market. So powerful it will blow your subs, if you are not careful. Thank me later

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones