Batteries comparison?

Last Updated:

1. rubiconjp

rubiconjp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Cappy was purchased when it came out last summer and the battery label stated as made in china. My friend got a new cappy recently from amazon and his battery label said 'made in korea, finished in china'. We swapped batteries and his battery, fairly new, lasted quite a bit longer in my phone than my 3 month old 'made in china' battery.

Are all recent Cappies have 'made in korea, finished in china' batteries? Wondering if Samsung is dissatisfied with the 'made in china' cells?

Advertisement
  2. 3gAndroid

3gAndroid Well-Known Member

I have one of each, out of sheer coincidence. Traveling internationally I'm often on very long flights, so I carry a spare. My Captivate is my favorite, out of the phones I have that are world phones. It also gets the best battery life of all my phones. I've tracked battery run times closely and find the battery made in China slightly better than the other. Each of them get the longest run times after their initial four complete charge & discharge cycles. A practice I employ even though their is a lot of reasons why that shouldn't make a difference. In my real world experience, it's produced measurable results.

3. ArthurIhde

ArthurIhde Well-Known Member

you can find lots of comparisons on Google [​IMG]