Batteries from ChinaAccessories

Last Updated:

1. waterdroid

waterdroid Member This Topic's Starter

I bought the cheap batteries and Charger from China on ebay for my Eris and they worked great which wasnt saying much as the original eris battery sucked but they were equvelent .I have been looking since i got my x on the 15th and noticed our batteries the last couple day have been showing up 2 bats and a charger for less than 20 is a great deal.The only problem is how that tab will hold up when removing the batt over and over

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Be advised regarding cheap eBay batteries... many times they'll reduce the number of cells in the battery to lower it's cost.

3. waterdroid

Heh but that would affect. Performance and i saw no difference unless htc was also shorting cells

4. ThreeDog

ThreeDog Well-Known Member

also be advised, that many of these cheap batteries don't contain the necessary protective measures imposed by the originals, ie overcharge the battery and it could very well go BOOM !!

5. 007E

007E Well-Known Member

From experience the eBay replica batteries are not as good. They sometimes look identical but do not last as long and are indeed inferior. I had one for my Blackberry and once it got to a low percentage (i think around 20-30%) the phone would just die. I recommend paying the extra $$ and buying an original.

6. 007E

007E Well-Known Member

I believe it. My eBay bought battery often times got much hotter than the original.

7. waterdroid

Yeh. But wris batteries always ran hot and i was sucking down a charge so fast i could see why. I was thinking. Of one of the rechargable power stations has anyone ever used one something small enough to fit in a backpack maybe 2 times the size if an original ipod. I hate that tab idea