Batteries - MT4G SlideTips

1. 808keitai

808keitai New Member

Advertisement
  2. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

try the 1900mah anker battery for the HTC Sensation...people are loving it....you can get one and a charger for it on Amazon for around $15
  3. IrishBoy86

IrishBoy86 Member

is it 100% compatible ? Also how much different is the battery life?
  4. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

seancojr likes this.
  5. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

So I just got my Anker 1900mah battery yesterday...I charged it fully in the charger it came with, and put it in my phone to discharge it completely, I will cycle it 4-5 as per package instructions, and report back my findings.
  6. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

well so far the results are pretty good...I was able to get it to last almost 24 hours with my normal usage, with the same usage with the stock battery I would only get 6-8 hours....so now I will use my phone more, instead of trying to go easy on the battery...plus I have the stock one for a back up. I am very pleased with my purchase, I recommend it.
  7. Ordered a two-pack of the Anker batteries the other day. I'm supposed to get them on the 5th.
  8. raf1919

raf1919 Well-Known Member

+1 on anker battery. on day 1 now and now appears to to have more juice. we'll see over the course of week or two once battery gets charged a few times.
  9. YrrchSebor0000

YrrchSebor0000 Well-Known Member

+10 on the Anker! lasts all day long for me, sometimes 24 hours or more with regular use!