• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery accuracy

VoodooVyper

Lurker
Jul 15, 2010
Yesterday I had my phone charged 100% used it throughout the day minimally. Used google goggles for twenty minutes and the phone died from low battery. I figured maybe tat app takes a lot from the battery especially since it uses the cam. I charged it 100% again for today, used it more frequently to dl apps and web browse and by night time it was down to 60%. I played a game on high brightness for an hour and it went down to about 30%. I restarted the phone because it was freezing on voice text input and it was back up to 70%. I figured it'd adjust, but after 40 mins it's still the same. Made a 30 minute phone call and it's around 60%.

What does this say about the accuracy? I have a JuicePlotter chart but don't know how to take a screenshot.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones