1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Battery after updateSupport

1. FCUM

FCUM Well-Known Member

My wife has a Sensation, and the other morning when I got up, I noticed the red light blinking despite knowing that she charged it the night before. Anyway, last nght as I went to bed (Midnight) I unplugged her fully charged phone and left it on the shelf. I got up this morning and it was flashing red again.

She's had the phone a few months now and its been fine till now. There was an update last week I think, so not sure if its because of that. Ive tried all the reboot, battery out etc etc things I can think off.

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same thing?

Cheers.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Hal_Chase

Hal_Chase Well-Known Member

Assuming you are talking about the 1.145.161.2 'security update' ?? then no, I've noticed no difference at all (not even the rumoured battery life improvements...)
  3. FCUM

FCUM Well-Known Member

To be honest, Im not sure what the update was. My wife isnt as geeky as me and so doesnt regularly check things like that. I just noticed it on her phone a few days ago so installed it for her.

Strangely, today by the time she left for work the charge was up to 79% and at lunchtime it was showing 88% without her having charged it further, so theres definately something a bit amiss.
  4. Edd

Edd Member

i think there may be something in this tbh, my pal in works sensation has suddenly started draining the battery since the update as well