1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Battery App and Favorite Widget?

Last Updated:

1. shugknight

shugknight Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone released a more accurate Battery App? I've been using Battery Status, but I'm now bored as to how it looks. Anyone wanna recommend a good one with a nice interface?

Also, what widgets have you guys downloaded and are using?

Advertisement
  2. MotoDroidHelpandInfo

MotoDroidHelpandInfo Well-Known Member

What kind of battery app? I just use the one that comes with the phone. It's somewhere under settings. It's really neat shows exactly how your battery is being used.

3. joneee

joneee Well-Known Member

From my knowledge, there's no current battery app that will give you a very "accurate" reading of your battery. All the battery apps out there will tell you exactly what the phone will say under settings -> status. It only shows by the 10%s. Therefore, you won't find an app that will say you've got 73% left or whatever. This MAY change once the phone is rooted.

I use battery status too cause I can click on the battery and it will give me a battery settings menu and quickly change things, or I can click on the % and it will display battery info plus other options. From the battery apps that I've tried, this is my favorite one. But I haven't tried every single one out there, just three of em.

4. DGalt

DGalt Well-Known Member

I like Battery Widget (that exact name) for a couple reasons. One, it only takes up a 1x1 space. Two, if you tap on it, it pulls up a menu to turn on/off Wifi, GPS, and button to open Display properties. Meaning I don't need widgets for those things :D

However, it too only shows what you see in battery status (90%, 80%, etc.)