Battery at 999% After Resetting Stats at Full ChargeSupport

1. Hexadecimus

Hexadecimus Well-Known Member

Flashed 9.0.0-HFS-1.4 with faux123-049 onto my G2X (P999), did a full wipe and wiped batter stats at 100% charge. I even unplugged and plugged in again several times with the phone off to make sure it was completely topped off.

I'm getting 999% battery and it will not change. Should I try it again? Run it through a few more charge/drain cycles?

If someone could help me, I'd really appreciate it. I don't have a high enough post count to ask in the HFS dev thread on xda. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Sometimes borked battery meter readings can be remedied by installing a battery monitor from Market (now "Play Store" :rolleyes:).

The displayed percentage number can get stuck. I've also seen it right itself after clearing the dalvik cache, but of course that's on rooted devices.

I moved your question out of The Lounge for you, to the Android Lounge. :)
  3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

I would also give it a few days to settle. It's probably more of a ROM / KERNEL issue rather than a battery issue. See where it is in a few days if its still not charging to 100% then we'll try to figure out what to do next
  4. Hexadecimus

Hexadecimus Well-Known Member

Didn't resolve over a few days, but I couldn't live with the black flashing browser making pages unviewable so I flashed the latest Hellfire Phoenix. Problem solved, for me anyway.