• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Bar Widget from OLD WinMo OS

Mr Marcus

Apr 4, 2010
DC
In the days of old, I had this battery 'widget' on my HTC 8125 and 8525 that was a battery bar- stretched across the top of the screen and was only a few pixels 'thick' (like the line you'd make with a thin Sharpie with no pressure), and I forget what color it was. It was very simple and unintrusive to screen real estate, yet super easy to see and I think it dropped in increments of 5% or so.

Anyone know of anything like this for Android? I've tried a few battery widgets and they don't really make me smurfy. Something like this would be great, or if someone could make it, I'd happily be your guinea pig. :)

I found this post by searching for just what you are looking for. I'm pretty certain that the dashed battery line across the top of the screen was an add-on in SPB Pocket Plus (WM). It was customizable only to the extent of having a thick or thin dashed line. I too would love this on my HTC Desire.

Surely some of you teckies out there can provide the same for Android.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones