Battery charge doubtSupport

1. Maria17

Maria17 New Member

Hey there,
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Wen it comes to 15% of battery it says that it has low battery and to conect the charger, and it gves 2 options: OK and use battery.
    My doubts are:
    - When I say "OK" it meas that I'm going to conect the charger..?
    - When I press "use battery" it shows a graph which says discharging battery. The last time I pressed thi option the graph said 21 h remaining and now it says 17h... So when I say use battery it is discharging it PERMANENTLY? or how does this work...?
    - When it is charging under 15% does it damae the batter to use the tablet at the same time it is charging?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

You just acknowledge the fact that battery is low. This window does nothing else but inform you.
    Maria17 likes this.
  3. Maria17

Maria17 New Member

Thanks for answering.
    But when I said it had 21 h the last time the battery came to 15%, and now it came again to 15% and it says instead of 21h remaining in battery (and dischargiing) it says 17h.

Should I not use the option use battery, because it descharges the battery permanently or not..?
    And if I say use battery under 15% of battery can I use as I'm charging it (doesn't it damage the battery...?)
  4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Nothing is going to happen to your battery and yes you can use it while it's charging.