battery charge is not 100% its only 98%General

1. kalari

kalari Member

anybody please tell me what i have to do?for how many hours i charge the battery,it's getting charged 98% only and not 100%what i have to do to resolve this problem?:eek:

Advertisement
  2. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Well not really a problem ,
    Its usually fine to have a battery to show a little less than it is actually is !!

Also,
    You can try just discharge the full battery and then try charging it to full now !
  3. TheParadox

TheParadox Well-Known Member

That's just a simple problem. :) Double check ..*#*#4636#*#* <- dial this and you'll get a menu.and check there..If it shows wrong there too , reboot your phone , charge it again :)
    ninadchaudhari likes this.
  4. a70

a70 Active Member

Background programs can cause this. Try charging after disabling internet (Tap 3G button on power control).
    and kill the running apps (unwanted)...
  5. TheParadox

^ I don't know what kind of heavy app will cause this :/ If an app was causing this , the charge wouldn't even reach 98%..And If it did , why does it stay stable?

Does the phone notify you that the battery is charged?@kalari
  6. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Oops !
    Background programs cannot do that ;) When power is connected , for a considerable long time ;)
  7. TheParadox

^ Exactly my point :)
  8. a70

a70 Active Member

I had experianced it on my A70.
    When I keep internet ON, it will never charge 100%. And if I switch off gprs and kill running apps, it charges 100% and I get notification.

This is my experiance only.
  9. Androman

Androman Well-Known Member

as you said I agree. Coz its a normal for all android devices it consumes energy for long time using gprs internet. even when you never use gprs it consume energy Coz you find many or some market apps and system apps runs at background after killing apps we find some apps still runs at background it's system apps, market apps needs internet permission... fact is that we never always switch off data connectivity it runs application at background and some apps need net permission and the result is consume some energy...
    if u need accurate battery meter then just fully empty battery then wipe battery stats using CWM recovery.then charge it fully without playing with it you will find accurate 100% result.. :) Thanks