Battery charge sound problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. kefcom

kefcom New Member This Topic's Starter

I have the problem that when I charge my phone at night, the phone wakes me up at about 4 in the morning with a beeping sound because the battery is full.

Is there a way to disable this 'feature'? I do not want to mute the sound completely, just the alert about the fully charged battery...

grtz,

-kefcom-

Advertisement
  2. stoffell

stoffell Active Member

Did you put your phone in 'silent mode' ? I did (last night) and didn't get a wake up beep from the battery being full :)

cheers

3. kefcom

kefcom New Member This Topic's Starter

I can try tonight... but I hope my alarms will make sound when they have to... I'd really prefer to have an option to turn this 'feature' off.

4. stoffell

stoffell Active Member

The "silent" mode is silent but will sound the alarm.. I use it all the time. (I don't want to get sound at night but I DO want my alarm to wake me.. Of course I use the Smart Alarm with the natural sounds :) )

cheers

5. ddebeer

ddebeer New Member

In silent mode, emergency calls won't be heard either while sleeping. Is there really no option to silence this specific system sound while keeping my Galaxy Apollo functional?
    I'm glad that the alarm has independent volume control, but that has other use than a call tone.

6. barqers

barqers Well-Known Member

Hmm, what do you mean about emergency calls? There's a program called tasker, that you could use to make sure that calls from certain contacts are never silenced. If that's what you're looking for. Unfortunately the beeping noise can't be turned off.

But maybe, I haven't tested this, but the "Full Battery" sound may actually be the media volume, and not the notification/call volumes. So why don't you try leaving your notification/call volumes max, and set your media volume to zero and see if that does the trick.