Battery Conditioning

Last Updated:

1. JD_from_da_80s

JD_from_da_80s Well-Known Member

2. scottmbolt

scottmbolt Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :D

I will be honest, I don't think battery conditioning with this phone is really necessary. If you use it a lot - it will drain. If you use it moderately - it will drain slower. If you barely use its features - it MIGHT last you two days.... all options will be regardless how you "condition" the battery.

In the world of smart phones, you better get used to charging every night, having an extra wall charger at work, and having a car charger. :D
    JD_from_da_80s likes this.
  3. Little Darwin

Little Darwin Well-Known Member

As Scott said, get used to charging... I have chargers and the appropriate micro-usb cables all over the place.

In my car I have an iGo with a splitter and a USB cable that I can plug into my inverter... I have 3 chargers at home (plus USB cables) and a charger at work. I carry 2 cell phones, and occasionally use a dedicated GPS.

You are carrying a phone with more computing power than NASA used to put a man on the moon... fortunately it doesn't consume as much power as those antique room sized systems, but it does suck up battery power. ;)
    JD_from_da_80s likes this.
  4. JD_from_da_80s

JD_from_da_80s Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all, I already ordered a desk charger & extra battery & carry my usb charger with me so I guess I'm good.