• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Cover keeps falling off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMario

Nov 6, 2009
Hello There,

Sorry to bother you guys, but I purchased a Motorola Droid about a month ago and since then the battery cover has fell off about 5 times. The last time it fell off while I was walking and talking in the street and I couldn't find it to put it back together. So now i have a droid without the battery cover.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem as well? If yes, does anyone know a solution?

Thanks for your time,

Hello There,

Sorry to bother you guys, but I purchased a Motorola Droid about a month ago and since then the battery cover has fell off about 5 times. The last time it fell off while I was walking and talking in the street and I couldn't find it to put it back together. So now i have a droid without the battery cover.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem as well? If yes, does anyone know a solution?

Thanks for your time,

On the first page of this forum:

http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/15292-battery-cover-falling-off.html

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones