Battery Cover

Last Updated:

1. Monachos

Monachos Member This Topic's Starter

I'm using a black htc hero and it got scratched recently :mad:. I'm thinking about getting a replacement cover but I've been told that the only ones available immediately are "urban brown covers" which I presume to be mocha covers. I've yet to see a mocha hero (other than in pics online) so I don't know if my hero will look weird with a mocha battery case. Is the colour difference very obvious?

Advertisement
  2. afonja

afonja Well-Known Member

I have brown HTC Hero and the only part is brown is metal screen frame, the battery cover is black(as long as I'm not color blind).

3. andy d

andy d Well-Known Member

It's never black.
    Well mine is brown.

4. Elpelco

Elpelco Well-Known Member

My friend has the graphite one, and to my surprise the mocha phone battery cover IS lighter. I didn't even realise until I compared the 2, though. If I get a chance I'll take a side by side pic next time I see him.

**EDIT**

No, it's not too obvious.

5. Elpelco

6. Monachos

Monachos Member This Topic's Starter

Afonja : It could be possible it looks black to you because the cover is darker than the frame?

Elpelco: Yeah I found that link as well, but since I'm outside Europe, the total cost would work up to be more than triple of what I would pay for the mocha cover here. :(

I'll try searching for pics on the colour difference before I make my final decision..

7. Elpelco

eep. I can see why that would be a problem. Try Flickr, they're usually pretty good for gadget pics.

8. afonja

afonja Well-Known Member