• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help battery dead in 8 hours

pcdebb

Android Enthusiast
Aug 29, 2010
Tampa, FL
in the last few days my battery life has severely deteriorated. From full charge to warning is only 8 hours, when I used to at least make it thru the day. Looking under battery use it shows that "email" is the battery hog leader......? in this 8 hour period all the phone was doing is sitting there doing nothing while I slept :mad:

I don't know why this is doing this all of a sudden. I'm starting to dislike this phone!

Unfortunately you should from time to time. I agree though you shouldnt but that is what sprint tech support has told me on more than one occasion and phone brand, meaning android and blackberry. If you look at your battery usage, and your cell standby time has anthing more than 5% without signal than you should for sure. And if you keep getting that then i would say talk to tech supportbecause you maybe having other issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones