Battery door covers

Last Updated:

1. Papoise

Papoise Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Why are there no battery door covers for the sprint hero. What if the cheap volume buttons stop working what are we suppose to do then when that happens. I was looking for battery door covers online and couldn't find one but one that was for an extended door.

Advertisement
  2. agpatel

agpatel Member

Have you looked on ebay, I got one about a week or so ago and there where 3-4 of them for sale.

3. Papoise

Yeah I did but I only see extended ones. I was looking for a regular battery door because the volume buttons are made on the outside battery door which is weird. Does anyone else have concerns about this.

4. agpatel

agpatel Member

5. Papoise

Thanks alot. It should be a way we can buy covers other than ebay but thanks again.

6. agpatel

agpatel Member

I agree, hopefully once it is out for a little longer it will be cheaper and easier to find parts for the Hero.

7. chaosis

chaosis Active Member

Many thanks, I gave up looking for one about 2 weeks ago. The cover is chipped on the bottom of my hero near the lanyard attachment area...I even took it by the sprint store in my home town and they said I'd have to file it under my insurance on the phone and have my FULLY FUNCTIONING phone replaced :mad: I @#$ you not...I mean I halfway expected them to take one off of the display models for me or maybe ones the actual damaged phones in the back as this wouldn't technically hurt any customers and save them some paperwork and me time. I digress, I'll fork over the $30 and be more careful with it in the future.