Battery Drain Mobile Network Issue

Last Updated:

1. HollyxJolly

HollyxJolly New Member This Topic's Starter

I just got my Hero from Sprint last week and I love it! But I have one small problem. When my battery drains and the phone shuts itself off (ie powers down). After I charge it up and turn the phone back on I have no service, if I try to go turn my mobile network back on it wont allow me to open the program and it forecloses on itself. The only way I am able to do ANYTHING on the phone or use it is to reset it to factory settings which causes me to lose EVERYTHING!
    Has anyone had this problem or know of anyway to fix it when this happens?

Advertisement
  2. Visionikz03

Visionikz03 Well-Known Member

First off don't let ur battery get so low that the phone has to shut itself off to prevent completely draining... turn off and turn back and n see. If no luck then im afraid a factory restore will be ur only option my friend.

3. HollyxJolly

HollyxJolly New Member This Topic's Starter

Its not my first cell phone. :)
    And I think you told me to turn my phone off and then turn it back on and see? See what? Obviously if its drained and I plug it up and turn it back on and the mobile network doesnt work there is a problem.
    I know I shouldnt let my battery get so low it shuts off, but sometimes you cant help it, and there is NO reason you should have to factory restore a phone after a battery drain.