So I've had my LG Optimus S for about 6-8 months. I haven't had any problems til now. A couple nights ago I was using Skype call to call and my phone started to overheat. I got a warning for it so I pulled out my battery and allowed it to cool off for about 10 minutes. I put it back in and it was working fine. Then the next day my phone started to die so I tried charging it. It charged fine at first, but then the battery started to drain while charging. I really don't know what's wrong. My phone has been charging all day, and at first it was charging just fine then it started to drain again. It's at 12% battery right now and going down.