Battery glitch..?Support

1. maxesxp

maxesxp New Member

i just installed a new kernel from this link: [Kernel]CM7 [2.6.32.45] (v0.4.4) OC~1.55GHz/UV/SLQB/BFQ/ZRAM/Voodoo [Oct-19] - xda-developers

i installed the DS OC/UV Kernel Version 0.4.3, because i am running cyanogenmod 7.1.0.1, and it said that this kernel would improve my battery life

after installing the kernel, i realized that that battery level would go up by itself... the battery would drain by alot, but once i shut my screen off, and turned it bak on later, the battery level would b 1-10% higher then it was wen i shut it off..

it also seems to charge really fast..

i tried adding screenshots of the battery graph but the demensions wernt right..

i tried clearing cache and i re calabrated my battery

does anyone know anything about this? would i need a new battery?

Advertisement
    :
  2. digi7alph0enix

digi7alph0enix Active Member

Did you charge your phone for 8hrs+ uninterrupted and then clear the battery stats? If not then you haven't really calibrated anything, just confused the phone even more. Also, when using 3rd party kernels and roms you are always subject to whatever bugs have yet to be discovered or worked out. You may get better results if you ask whoever built the kernel/rom about the problem, it may not have been known before.