battery help pleaseGeneral

Last Updated:

1. mw3master

mw3master Member

Hey guys im wondering if any of you knows of a good battery saving app for kyocrra hydro.. I need a app dat will let not charge my phone for 1 and a half day i have a rooted Kyocera hydro i have juice defender and 2x battery but it doesnt save battery.. Help please

Advertisement
  2. animejoe69

animejoe69 Well-Known Member

try the tips here.

http://androidforums.com/kyocera-hydro/646169-winner-best-battery-saver-app.html

i usually go for about 12 to 18 hours before chargeing but i can go up to 32 hours if i have to
  3. mw3master

mw3master Member

4. animejoe69

thats the nature of the beast.
    are you useing wifi or 3g for the net?
    3g really eats the batt for me, but wifi eats it to but not quite as fast.
  5. mw3master

mw3master Member

Use 3g i leave it scanning for wifi like it said on the tips...should i leave it to scan or not .
    Thanks
  6. animejoe69

i had wifi "on" all the time when it worked.
    it would connect to my home wifi or the wifi where i work for downloading and connect with 3g if no wifi was is range
  7. mnmz

mnmz New Member

Before my friend told me this trick I had to charge my phone up to 3 times a day and I'm only a light to average user. Completely unacceptable. My friend told me to keep the 'recent apps' screens clear. Now every time I use my phone, I touch the recent apps (double box hard key) and swipe any open screen to the left or right. Since I've done this, I can go almost 2 full days without a charge.