Battery Icon Flashing in OSSupport

1. n7plus1

n7plus1 Well-Known Member

Recently updated to the latest firmware, LPW running 4.0.3. It was flashing at about half full, i restarted the phone and upon boot it rings and says the battery is low...@ 2%...? Last night it had a constant plug in and unplug tone until i shut it off and cleaned the usb port and reset my phone back to scratch. it charged normally all day today and now its acting like this again? is the battery at fault or the new firmware?

Advertisement
  2. n7plus1

n7plus1 Well-Known Member

really, nobody?
  3. Mangoose

Mangoose New Member

I have the same problem. Lately the battery icon has been flashing, and there's been problems charging the battery. Also, as of right now, the power saving mode keeps turning itself on and off continuously. Very annoying, and it interrupts my alarm clock.
  4. nachojudas

nachojudas New Member

Cleaning the USB port with a small brush and some methylated spirits solved the problem for me. Hope this helps.
  5. Ijaz Ahmed

Ijaz Ahmed Well-Known Member

I saw same thing on my phone. The Electric Arrow sign inside the battery icon was flashing when I connected the phone to the charger.

After some research, it was found that charger was faulty and was not providing full 5V output.
  6. brammo

brammo New Member

I also had this problem. Change the flexi USB board and you should be good to go. It's really not too difficult just be gentle. There is actually a video on youtube that you can follow all the way.