Battery % in Status Bar (not what you think) *SOLVED*Support

Last Updated:

1. Vipfreak

Vipfreak Well-Known Member

I don't know what happen, but all of a sudden this Battery % showed up in my status bar. I think it was from an update for an app, but I have no idea which after looking over all of my apps. It's not the option under settings because that % shows up next to the battery the right. I searched around and it was pretty frustrating because more people are looking to add it on. Anyone know how to get rid of it... ? Thanks for the help.

[​IMG] SOLVED (please delete if needed)

Advertisement
  2. Raj Sekhar

Raj Sekhar Well-Known Member

Scroll down the notification bar,you might see a notification related to that particular app
    select that notification so that you could enter into that app
    Go to settings and there you could disable the battery notification
    Vipfreak likes this.
  3. Vipfreak

There's nothing in the status bar and I have the option disable in the settings already.
  4. Raj Sekhar

You might have installed some battery related apps
    Find it out try uninstalling it
    Vipfreak likes this.
  5. Vipfreak

Only apps I have that would remotely deal with anything battery is...

Mobile ODIN
    Busybox
    Rom Manager
    SuperSU
    Titanium Backup

I don't have any other apps that deal with battery stuff and I don't have a lot of apps to begin with too.
  6. Raj Sekhar

Not these apps but i guess its definitely because of some app
    Vipfreak likes this.
  7. Vipfreak

Samsung apps? Talking Clock? Kinda grasping at straws...
  8. Vipfreak

It seems I've found the source. It was switcher pro. There's an option for adding a battery %. Thanks for your help Raj.
  9. Pinmac1

Pinmac1 Well-Known Member

I've got a battery percentage suddenly appearing on my Notification bar too. It's on the left hand side and the font is in blue. I can't think of any battery-related apps I've installed lately so haven't got a clue where to start looking. I would prefer not to have any battery notification in the notification bar as I use a battery widget which I can see a lot more clearly but at the moment I have the percentage on the left hand side and the battery icon on the right hand side!
  10. Raj Sekhar

As previously said,thats because of a particularr app
    Check all your battery related apps
    Or check all the recently installed apps
    Pinmac1 likes this.
  11. Pinmac1

I've just spent the last hour or so checking back through the apps I recently installed even those that I was sure wouldn't be the culprits. Still no joy. I don't think I've got many battery apps and I've checked them but you're right, it is an app that's on my Note somewhere, I've just got to find it.
  12. Vipfreak

I would check widgets that might include a battery option.
    Pinmac1 likes this.
  13. Pinmac1

Discovered that it was an option in Notification Toggle where you have to have an icon on the bar but I still don't know how t changed to show battery percentage as I had to dig around to find it so couldn't have change it by accident. I find it quite irritating to have icons I don't want or need in the Status Bar but Notification Toggle is too useful to ditch.
  14. ajaynatu83

ajaynatu83 Well-Known Member

to remove the % shown, follow-
    settings- display- (in general category) show battery percentage
    .uncheck that.
    and you are done :) ... no more % displayed
  15. Pinmac1

Think you might have misread this. It was not the normal percentage battery icon on the right hand side but a new one on the left and it was resolved.
  16. mlk2

mlk2 Well-Known Member

I jst got this today, the blue battery on the left side, i also got like all the top options, wifi, gps etc as a second option below the normal ones except at the most right i got a button to press and it will change the screen light.. anyone know how to remove this?

Nevermind it was widgetzoid
    PiscesCloud likes this.
  17. PiscesCloud

PiscesCloud Well-Known Member

Hi mlk2, thanks for the update. I had the same display that you described and it was puzzling me but stopping Widgetzoid sorted it as you said.