• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Indicator on Lockscreen

trembly01

Lurker
Sep 20, 2010
can someone please tell me which app or widget to get that will display my battery info on my lockscreen........my phone is rooted and i currently am using batterylife which i like but i don't know if there is a better option plus i wanna put it on my lockscreen so i don't have to unlock my phone all the time

can someone please tell me which app or widget to get that will display my battery info on my lockscreen........my phone is rooted and i currently am using batterylife which i like but i don't know if there is a better option plus i wanna put it on my lockscreen so i don't have to unlock my phone all the time

WHat you might need is a transparent lock screen. Can you see your notification bar when screen is locked?
If so,try an app called Battery Status. It will put a battery percentage on your notification bar.

If you cant see the bar, search your all things root section for a theme that includes a transparent lockscreen

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones