• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Indicator

charliehowes

May 5, 2010
Can anyone tell me the best app for indicating battery life on the XE please ?
I am currently using Battery Time Lite, which is what I used on my Desire for 17 months without any problems, but when I installed it the XE wasn't listed in the list of phones you get to choose from when selecting what you're using.
I had to put battery power in manually & I've had nothing but problems with it.
Sometimes it will appear to be fully charged, but within minutes & without actually using the phone, it's less than 25%.
Then on other occasions I've known it stick and not go down at all until the phone switches itself off.
Last night when I went to bed it was showing 75% full. When I woke up this morning I picked up the phone to see what time it was but the phone was off with the battery completely flat.
Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Can anyone tell me the best app for indicating battery life on the XE please ?
I am currently using Battery Time Lite, which is what I used on my Desire for 17 months without any problems, but when I installed it the XE wasn't listed in the list of phones you get to choose from when selecting what you're using.
I had to put battery power in manually & I've had nothing but problems with it.
Sometimes it will appear to be fully charged, but within minutes & without actually using the phone, it's less than 25%.
Then on other occasions I've known it stick and not go down at all until the phone switches itself off.
Last night when I went to bed it was showing 75% full. When I woke up this morning I picked up the phone to see what time it was but the phone was off with the battery completely flat.
Any help would be muchly appreciated.[/QUOTE

I use this charlie, never had any problems with it.

https://market.android.com/details?...odWJhbGVrLmFuZHJvaWQuZ2F1Z2ViYXR0d2lkZ2V0Il0.

Reactions: charliehowes
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones