Battery Issue - Devs only please

Last Updated:

1. numus

numus Banned This Topic's Starter

So i am working on the m900 battery issue right now and we know exactly what is wrong with the meter reporting values (samsung set 15% to = 3.74V while the nominal voltage is 3.7 so it reports 15% when it is really more like 60-40% somewhere in that region)..
    Does the behold 2 suffer from this same problem or is there really a battery life from full charge to phone wont turn on?
    If you dont have this issue, and have access to the open source files for it please let me know.. i need the battery.c and .h since these phones use the same battery

Advertisement
  2. Mastermind278

Mastermind278 Well-Known Member

3. numus

Do you find the meter to be accurate throughout the charge? I modified the moment's battery profile to mimic the interger 10 values of the behold 2 since they have teh same battery..

4. dan0zone

dan0zone Well-Known Member

What I have noticed is that @ 95 % the battery discharges then reads 100%

5. numus

Only guess i have is because their are 2 reporting values in the battery code.. One based off of #ifdef BATT_TABLE_CALL_BASIS which has a 100% reporting level at 4.14V and the else has a 100% reporting level at 4.17V and a 95% at 4.11V (97% at 4.14V),.. i havent read through the behold code past what i needed (a calibration graph and the polling frequency) but this could be the cause if it is switching from one table to the other