Battery issue ? Problem solvedGeneral

Last Updated:

1. MrVeezo

MrVeezo Member This Topic's Starter

Plenty of us got this problem, battery go down so quickly.
    In my case battery use to stand by for 12 hours roughly. Few people mentioned in other threads their own solutions. My solution is, Install Juice Deffender (free app) - you can download it from Market, enable Juice Deffender then make a widget shortcut of Juice Deffender on one of the home screen - APN. I keep 3G off most the time as i dont need it when i do then i turn on quickly by clicking on that shortcut. I dont really know why do i keep Juice Deffender on while 3G is off. My battery from 12 hours went to 30hours. I do listen to music alot few hours per day.

@Offtopic has anyone got clue about whats going on with that root thing on x10 ?

Advertisement
  2. hossiam

hossiam New Member

how many plug in there x10 usb and how many use the adapter into the outlet? how many charge in short bursts? how many use app killer?

these are my findings...could be different from everyone....
    no Bluetooth
    no WiFi
    charge with adapter
    use as my mp3 player and play music literally for 8 hours straight....mediascape....i found btunes and mix zing killed battery 25% faster
    have under 10 phone calls in the day.. approx 10 min each
    browse infrequently and substitute 1 hour of mp3 playback with podcasts from listen
    theme with gdm
    after approx 17 hours i have 33% battery life.
    charge for 7 hours with adapter.

dont know if this helps any one but thats what i got.

bt-dub.....i always use app killer i found when i didnt keep up on (every 3 hours or so) it i lost on average 3-5% more battery life.

3. MrVeezo

MrVeezo Member This Topic's Starter

I use Advance Task killer and i set up killing apps every screen off - it helps too.

4. cwepruk

cwepruk Well-Known Member

I use advanced task killer, it can get annoying (kills an app right after unlocking sometimes) - but it does a good job. I also downloaded a 7 switch widget for BT/3G/Airplane/Vibrate/Wifi/GPS/Brightness.

But Helix Launcher helped a ton. I used to go about 16 hours from 90-20%. With Helix, I got that to around 24+ and you get more homescreens and shortcuts at the bottom.

5. stocker

stocker Well-Known Member

I have the juice plotter running, and my phone does this weird thing where it will charge to 100, stay for an hour and then discharge to 90, then it charges back up to 100 again. I had about 5 of these "humps" on the plotter when I turned the phone on this morning. (I also power the phone down after charging and restart).