Battery Issues?Support

Last Updated:

1. WarJorge

WarJorge Well-Known Member

Not sure what happened but my TF has been sittin at 98% for over 2 days since i last charged it. Obviously I havent used it for 2 days straight but it hasn't been chrged and I have used it a bit, I do have the keyboard dock attached to it but there is definitely something wrong with the battery indicator/reader.

It says 98% and it won't change, and when I go to the battery use section under "About Tablet" it says it's been running on battery for 7 minutes, which also does not change, ive been using it much longer than 7 minutes.

Anyone had any issues, or should I be calling tech support

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Do 3rd Party battery apps report anything different? I know when plugged in to the dock, it uses the keyboard battery first, then the tab itself. It could be possible that the About Tablet screen is reporting on the tab itself as opposed to both combined?

Try Dual Battery Widget, see if it's drawing power from the KB and that's losing its charge?
    WarJorge likes this.
  3. WarJorge

WarJorge Well-Known Member

Thanks! I just downloaded it and it says 96% for the Battery and 40% for the dock. I never realized before I could have sworn the battery worked all in one when they were plugged in and that the % would be accurate for both the tablet and dock together