Battery life going down?

Last Updated:

1. flamereaper

flamereaper Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so when i go my behold i thought the battery life was great, it lasted one and half days of excessive usage. But now the battery seems to deplete extremely fast even when i dont use it at all.For example it is fully charged in the morning and in the afternoon its one bar down even though i dint use it at all.i run taskiller to moniter running programs and have only wifi on. Is it some app i downloaded? Please help i dont know what to do.

Advertisement
  2. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

I'm sure its the wifi and your constant checking of the phone. Also any sort of app that does background data like a weather app, facebook, etc that are using the wifi will drain it faster.

I've had the phone for two months now, battery life is great, even after a day of running speed tests, I had two bars left by the time I went to bed and plugged it in.

3. flamereaper

But i had wifi on always, even before and it still gave really good battery life. As i said i use taskiller and close unnecessary apps often. I dont know whats wrong suddenly.

4. dfdff

dfdff Member

turn off the apps you are not using but running in the background.

5. kam187

kam187 Well-Known Member

Also turn off 'taskiller's notification menu option, and dont use the taskiller widget.

Instead make a short cut for taskiller on your home screen. Then to exit click the 'taskiller' icon INSIDE taskiller to kill taskiller itself.

6. flamereaper

Yeah nice tip thanks

7. flamereaper

Yeah it worked, cant believe the taskiller taskbar was the culprit. Anyways my battery is back to normal now. Thanks for all your help