• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Life Issue

muraad

Lurker
Dec 29, 2013
Hello all, this is my first time on this forum. Recently my phone has been acting up. The battery drains extremely fast, it can go from 80% to 75% in 3 minutes. It wasn't like that a couple of days ago so I roamed around the internet trying to look for answers. I thought it might of been an application that I downloaded so I tried Factory Reset twice with no results. I bought two new batteries and yet I still have the same problem. I tried resetting again but nothing happened. When I go in settings > battery > it shows that my Phone (green logo) uses 41% while the rest are at like 21, 10 etc. Is it suppose to be like that? Also that status of my battery says "Discharging", is that normal? I know many people have asked already but please help me. :/
Thank you in advanced.

52x44o.png

As you can see the "Phone" is at 40%, how do I reduce it? It seems that that is the main problem.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones