• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Life Issues

Hi, just FYI. I just passed 2 weeks ago the 5 full discharge/charge cycles (charging when around 10%) and after that I had 3 full days (72 h) of use. I am not a heavy user so in this time it was about a total of 4h calling, more than 3h browsing (on 3G only) some GPS and just playing with phone for couple of hours. That was 3 times and I had only ATK (advance task killer)and battery indicator from Motalen (free both on market),. then, I installed Juicedefender of which I heared a lot and which looks great.... and then I've got only 48h :). So I think the battery is OK

Upvote 0
Yeah, I'm one about 36 hours with light use, Bluetooth always on (connected for an hour/day) and Juice defender, along with an 1800 battery and I'm at 50% right now.

Being as the new iPhone won big praise for lasting 38 hours under moderate to heavy use, I'm going to assume the battery issue is pretty much fixed with RB20.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones