Battery life % to show on the status bar?Support

Last Updated:

1. jsuh84

jsuh84 Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking for an app that'll allow the default status bar on my Droid to show the battery life in percentages.

I KNOW I've seen a screenshot of this somewhere, but I can't seem to do a search here or find it on the Marketplace.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. BottledHate

BottledHate Well-Known Member

It might have been a screen replacement app like ahome, panda, or simillar. They have lots of customization. I'm not aware of anything that lets you alter the default notification bar this way. There are a lot of widgets that display the way you are asking.

3. nate94gt

nate94gt Active Member

theres an app called battery percentage. But it shows up in the notification bar, kinda *** IMO. doesnt replace the actual icon, but i hope that will happen now that its been rooted

4. Telexen

Telexen Well-Known Member

I use Battery Indicator.

[​IMG]

5. superdesi

superdesi Well-Known Member

awesome find been looking for a free app like this for some time, only saw the paid version of it until now. Thanks!

6. joneee

joneee Well-Known Member

I use battery status-free. I don't use the percentage feature on the status bar but I know that it has an option to turn it on. It won't replace the regular battery icon on the top right but it'll add a new one on the top left.

7. dunjamon

dunjamon Well-Known Member

I use this too...but it only reports in 10% (e.g. 10%, 20%, 30%...)

8. mojo_droid

mojo_droid New Member

the app "battery status bar" will show battery level percentages in the status bar. It only reports in levels of 10%, but that is because that is all android provides. unfortunately android does not provide EXACT percentages :(

9. Jodiuh

Jodiuh Well-Known Member

Battery Indicator seems best here. I like % by the digit in the status bar. Incredible here.

10. jmsnyc

jmsnyc Active Member

I agree, I was using something else, battery check or something but it only showed as a widget, not in the status bar.

BI shows the exact % for me in the status bar on the Epic but if it rounded by 10% I wouldnt care. I doubt I will ever see like 7% anyway because if it gets down to 10% its pretty much gonna die very shortly anyway - to the nearest ten % should be more than enough info you need about your battery. Only usefulness if you want to check if it is 100% full, when I charge it with the charge - it only goes to about 98%, when I use a seperate charge and put the battery in I get 100%

11. Jodiuh

Jodiuh Well-Known Member

Well, I'm using a custom rom that puts a circle up top w/ the percentage.