Battery life with Bluetooth earphones?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. redf4rr

redf4rr Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have a EVO and was thinking about getting a set of Jaybird freedom bluetooth earphones. Anybody knows how the battery holds while playing music and using the bluetooth earphones? I have never used anything bluetooth before. I can listen to about 6 or 7 hours of music using wired earbuds. Thanks for any input.

Advertisement
  2. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I listen around 6-7 hours with bluetooth, and when I get home I usually have around 30-40 % battery life.

3. redf4rr

Cool, What BT earphones you got?

4. nahpungnome

nahpungnome Well-Known Member

I have a Motorola s705 that I use at work, but I stay plugged in so I can't comment on battery life while using BT. The sound quality is pretty good, although the headset gets buggy every few weeks... I wouldn't buy it again though.

5. redf4rr

Anyone got feedback on Jaybird's JB200 freedom? A place other than Jaybird to buy? I like these cause there is a wire behind not hard piece. Are there anyothers with the wire or nothing at all out there?

6. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I got a Sennheiser MM 200. Great for listening to music. Sound is decent, compared to wired sets, but premium wired sets sound much better to any bluetooth headsets. :)