• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery life

What sort do you get? Just curious. I've of course seen plenty of mentions and threads about battery life/drain issues with Droid but I'm wondering in a more general way, about what the average experience is... And what the max you've gotten is.

So, what was your battery life when you got your phone, and what is it now? How frequent is your usage? Are you running everything on stock, or no? External charger, or regular? Use any apps to manage it?

Thanks from a curious little heathen

Not sure why it matters. You won't get statistically meaningful results anyway. If you're worried about battery life then read up on analyzing your usage and making adjustments to improve battery life. It's a balancing act that every Android user needs to do.

I can certainly kill my battery in minutes or have my Droid run all day. Individual usage has a major impact on battery life. Apps only help if they utilize strategies that are relevant to your particular usage.

Upvote 0
@takeshi,

In all honesty? It doesn't matter. Not at all. Like I said, I'm more just wondering. Not really wanting or going for true data here, only curious to hear some different people's experiences.

Sort of for the same reason I like reading about what people have their phones clocked at and what profiles they have set: I find it interesting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones