Battery LifeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Drakars

Drakars Member

Hi Guys, I just recently upgraded to an Infuse 4G. I have 30 days to exchange the phone which I will be doing for the Galaxy S2. I was just wondering if the battery life on the S2 is any better than the Infuse? If not im thinking i may go back to my iPhone. That things battery lasted forever on a full charge with a lot of usage. Thanks for your help in advance. :)

Advertisement
  2. matttye

matttye Well-Known Member

I haven't used an Infuse but this is my battery life from another thread:

-----

Had my phone off charge from 6:30am yesterday until around 1am this morning.

2 hours display on, 50 minutes GPS, 20MB data use (web browsing / apps).

Phone was still on the lower end of a green battery. I didn't actually check the percentage but I would guess it was around 25% ?

+ took 20 photos.

-----

Better battery life than any other smartphone I've had by far. I've had a first gen iPhone, Nokia 5800 xpressmusic and a HTC Desire. None of them come close.
  3. Drakars

Drakars Member

Ok. All i know is im losing like 25% power with it locked overnight. It wouldnt be an issue but the phone takes longer to charge than it seems worth it.
  4. matttye

Can you not keep your phone on charge overnight?

On either phone, putting it in airplane mode should make it lose less battery.
  5. Drakars

Drakars Member

I guess i could charge. Im just to lazy to go downstairs and grab the charger haha, so i just leave it in my pants pocket over night
  6. matttye

Get another charger! :)

I keep my main charger in my bedroom, but I also have a dock on my desk downstairs.